As the summer heat is approaching we are all about finding healthy and fun ways to make our frenchies feel a little cooler.
Here is a pawesome summer treat recipe that is EASY and HEALTHY for your furry bestie. If you have any personal recipes or tips for cooling down in the summer, please comment below!
- 1 cup Chopped Fruit (I used frozen strawberries and blueberries)
1. Place chopped fruit in a bundt or cake pan
2. Add water (leave about an inch at the top to prevent an spills)
3. Allow to freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Take outside and flip the pan upside down to release the frozen treat.